Why wait? More satisfied customers and less WiFi problems are in your future.
WiFi 6 has arrived and it promises significant upgrades to solve your customer's biggest WiFi complaints. Additionally, WiFi 6 device adoption is skyrocketing, and customers want to experience the benefits now.
- Deliver Improved Performance: This lineup boasts up to WiFi 6 AX6000, allowing subscribers to enjoy the most advanced WiFi experience throughout the home. WiFi 6 boasts technologies such as OFDMA and MU-MIMO, allowing more devices to connect at faster speeds and with greater stability, even while running multiple high-bandwidth applications concurrently.
- Offer Amazing Coverage: This lineup offers up to 1W TX output. This is the highest WiFi output power possible through FCC regulations and results in superior WiFi coverage. This means wall-to-wall coverage without WiFi dead zones.
- Deploy Gigabit Services via FTTH: A 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet WAN offers Multi-Gigabit speeds for the most bandwidth-intensive homes.
- Answer Growing Trends: Deliver the ultimate connectivity experience to subscribers – while also generating new streams of revenue. This lineup will support a growing selection of premium services that enhance the connected life from Internet Management with parental controls, ACS, to a mesh-enhanced wireless system- and more.
- Differentiate from Retail Products: Avoid the pain of trying to resolve issues caused by third party retail routers while simultaneously offering a solution that delivers seamless WiFi with deeper insights into networking issues. This lineup supports the TR-069 and TR-181 standards so you have the ability to offer advanced remote management and proactive troubleshooting.
Request a sample using the form below, or watch the webinar to learn more: WiFi 6 is here. Are you ready?