Key Responsibilities include:
- Increase the financial profitability of Power & Tel by proactively selling products and services
- Meets and exceeds sales/GM$ goals for assigned territory,
- Stays within expense budget and turns in reports timely,
- Interfaces regularly with Account Managers and management in developing sales strategies and target accounts.
- Interfaces regularly with vendors to maximize our relationship and their support.
- Active solicitation of potential customers,
- Participates in product promotions, training classes, and conventions.
- Development of strong vendor relations
- Other duties as assigned.
Attentive to Detail, Communication Skills, Customer/Employee Relations Skills, Diplomacy in Difficult Situations, Motivation Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Strong Negotiation Skills, Strong Organization Skills
Minimum Educational Requirements:
This position requires a High School Diploma or its equivalent. A degree in Business Management or Marketing is preferred, but not required.
The successful candidate will have 1 to 2 years previous sales experience. Experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred, but not required.