Quik-Pull® Custom Cabling Solutions
Bundled cables that help with pull rate and ease of wire termination
Custom printing and bundling solutions that fit your specific plant need
Cable solutions for automation, production, and plant communication
Custom solutions that bring savings, flexibility and safety to your project
Quik-Pull® builds bundled cables that provide custom solutions to various types of communication and powering needs. Whether it's cabling for data services or for use in manufacturing plants or process, Quik-Pull® cables prove to bring increased job efficiency and cost savings to the project.
Bundled Assemblies; Cable and Wire Printing; Jacketing & Shielding
||Jacketing & Shielding
- Ships in 2-5 working days
- Only 100' minimum
- Specify conductors, color, jacket and printing
- Stranded THHN, TFFN or XHHW conductors
- 18 AWG or larger
- UL-listed electrical power and control tray cables E174087
- Direct burial rated
- Sunlight and moisture-resistant
Turn indoor cable into outdoor cable with custom jacketing!
- Short lead time, 2-5 working days
- Extruding core range of .1"-.75" diameter
- Jacket wall thickness from 30-80 mil.
- PVC and PE jackets offered in a variety of colors
- Custom printing on extruded jackets
- Mylar and foil shields
- Ships in 2-5 working days
- Specify put-up length per reel (up to 7,500') and lay length
- 10-18 AWG, stranded or solid
- TFFN, THHN, XHHW or any other type of wire
- Alpha-numeric custom printing or striping
- Custom jacketing and bundling
- Available colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, black, brown, tan, pink and gray
Printing is offered on electronic cables, PVC cables, building wires - almost anything!
- Alpha-numeric characters, symbols, words and sentences available
- Choice of stripes and colors
For More Info, Contact
Quik-Pull® Custom Assemblies
Ideal for home runs and applications where maximum flexibility is required. Spiral assemblies have the lowest chance of hang-ups, because the cables keep their round shape when bent.
Ideal for electronic cable composites, assemblies laid in place or conductors broken out at unspecified points intermediate run points. Conductors are paralleled to make individual break-out easy.
Ideal for installations where drop points can be specified at time of order. Conductors are bundled at one end, designated wires are grouped separately.
Bundled communications cables, including Category 5E or higher, for all types of networking projects. Up to six cables per bundle.
- Securely wrapped with plastic polypropylene binder to keep conductors in place, without punching or cutting into sensitive communications cables. Plenum available.
- Individual cables are custom printed every 2", making mid-span identification a snap.
- UL recognized
- White Paper